8/11/2006

文革四十周年祭

By Albatross, 16th May 2006

I wrote down one sentence in Chinese here that reads "In memory of the day forty years ago, mourn for all the victims and that history that I was lucky enough not to experience". However, it disappeared immediately after updated, which is, though, not quite surprising. As a result, the memorialization has to be silent, looking like a demonstration. Undoubtedly, I've been used to the silence, but I hope my children don't have to. A civilian will never perceive security as long as the history is distorted. And the nation that rejects the history will be rejected by the future.

1 comment:

Harrison said...

Judgement shall come.
"Justice shall be done!"
"The guilty will suffer!"
(Maive, Chief Warden of Night Elves in the story of Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne)